Composition: Mixture of paraffin wax and micro wax
Appearance: Yellow, brown pastilles
Congealing Point (oC) (ASTM D938): 61 - 67
Viscosity at 100oC (ASTM D445): 6.3 - 7.5 cst
Refractive index at 100oC (ASTM D1747): 1.423 - 1.433
Storage Stability: At least two years under a cool, dry place, less than 35oC
Packaging: 25 kg/PP bag£¬stretch wrapped onto 1,000 kg net weight pallets
Safety and Health: See corresponding product MSDS
1. After vulcanization, there will be an invisible, tough, dry film which protects rubber articles against atmospheric ozone attack. It has a medium rate of bloom and protection develops after curing and lasts for a long period of time.
2. Special formulation to avoid ¡°over blooming¡±.
3. It has a wide molecular weight distribution with twin peak. The recommended temperature range for medium film stability and protection is -5 - 45oC.
4. With chemistry antioxidant to prevent the chap effect better.
5. Can be applied in various industries including tire, rubber, belt, cable, and shoes.
Dosage: 1 - 5 phr