Composition: Tiny zinc stearate and emulsifier mixture
Appearance: White ointment
Solubility: Excellent solubility in water
Storage Stability: No limited under low temperature and dry conditions
Packaging: 50 kg/paper barrel/ plastic barrel
1. Suit for light color and transparent product and not affect color.
2. Aqueous solution of DIR-3 forms a thin zinc stearate film layer on uncured rubber surface; it can avoid stick between rubbers.
3. Quickly and easily dispersed in water, good wetting effect on rubber. Therefore, regardless of moisture or dry state, has a good separation effect.
4. Zinc stearate in DIR-3 melts in hot rubber, so the trace of anti-sticking agent cannot be seen on the surface of vulcanizate.
5. Aqueous solution of DIR-3 is suspension, should be mixed regularly.
Usage: DIR-3 directly diluted to required concentration and added into the sink.
Dosage: Typically 5%: dilute DIR-3 with water 20 times the concentration of DIR-3.