Composition: Fatty acid salts and derivatives
Appearance: Brown liquid
Solubility: Completely dissolved in water, non-condensing, non-foaming
PH Value: 7.5 - 9.5
Solid Content (%): 25 + 2
Storage Stability: Unlimited under low temperature and dry condition
Packaging: 50 kg/plastic barrel or 200 kg/metal barrel
1. Aqueous solution of DIR-1 forms a thin stearate salt film layer on uncured rubber surface; it can avoid stick between rubbers.
2. Quickly and easily dispersed in water, good wetting effect on rubber. Good separation effect.
3. Stearic acid in DIR-1 melts in hot rubber, so the trace of anti-stick agent cannot be seen on the surface of vulcanizate.
4. Strong lubrication, emulsification and cleaning ability.
5. Compared to traditional soap water, it can be used in normal temperature. With easy to use, it can reduce labor intensity and do not pollute the environment, etc., and does not affect the adhesion of rubber to rubber, rubber to cord, rubber to wire. Effectively prevent the block up of plug nozzle of extruder.
Usage: The viscosity of DIR-1 is low. Directly diluted to the required concentration and added into the sink.
Dosage: Typically 1/30 - 1/20: dilute DIR-1 with water 20 - 30 times the concentration of DIR-1; raise the concentration when used in summer.Recommendation: Only suitable for tire and black rubber products.